Contact & arrival.
We will be glad to stay at your complete disposal and plan for you the most beautiful days of your year!
Located in the heart of Central Europe, the region of Merano and Environs is accessible year-round in a variety of different ways: you can easily reach the area by car, bus, train, or plane.
In order to stay mobile throughout your holiday, you will receive detailed information about South Tyrol’s public transport and the most economical way to get around.
Access by train
- via Munich - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Linz - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Zurich - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Bressanone - Bolzano - Merano
- via Venice - Verona - Bolzano - Merano
- via Milan - Verona - Bolzano – Merano
- Regional connection
- Venosta Railway: Merano – Mals
Also the DB-ÖBB EuroCity from the German and the Austrian Railways offer trains to reach South Tyrol from Venezia, Bologna, Milano, Brescia, Desenzano, Peschiera, Verona, Rovereto and Trento.
Find information: www.bahn.com and www.obb-italia.com (only in Italian or German).